450 g canned tuna, drained (about 1 large can)
- 500 g penne pasta
- 450 g diced canned tomatoes
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ó broccoli head, washed and cut into small pieces
- ó cauliflower head, washed and cut into small pieces
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C. Add pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook pasta until tender and drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir 1 teaspoon of olive oil through the pasta to stop it sticking together. Steam the carrot and sweet potato.
- Add all the ingredients, except the tasty cheese, to the bowl of pasta and combine well. Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle with tasty cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.