What you need:
- 500 g lamb fillets
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and pureed
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- ¼ tsp ginger, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Place lamb fillets in a bowl with the kiwifruit puree, the zest and juice of lime, ginger and olive oil.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Spray cooking spray onto a hot pan. Cook lamb fillets on each side for about 2-3 minutes (medium rare) or 3-4 minutes (well done). Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potato and steamed veggies.