- 400 g broccoli
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 cup cream
- Preheat oven to moderate. Grease 20cm x 30cm rectangle pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Discard broccoli stalks; thinly slice florets vertically.
- Place broccoli in large saucepan of boiling water; return to a boil, drain. Rinse under cold water; drain. Pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Layer broccoli and combined cheeses in prepared pan then pour over combined eggs and cream.
- Cook, uncovered, in moderate oven about 25 minutes or until frittata sets. Cool at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving, or serve cold.
Broccoli and Cheese Frittata
womensweeklyfood.com.au. (2010, June 1). Broccoli and cheese frittata. Retrieved from https://www.womensweeklyfood.com.au/recipes/broccoli-and-cheese-frittata-11403