- 5 large apples
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 cup water
- Pre heat oven to 120c.
- Peel and core the apples and slice thinly. Halve the Strawberries.
- Cook fruit in a covered saucepan with 1 cup water and cook until soft.
- Remove from heat and puree with a stick blender until smooth.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour the fruit mix evenly onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven with the door propped open.
- This dehydrating process can take anywhere from 2 hours to 10 hours depending on the type of fruit and the level of moisture left in the mixture.
- After dehydrated fully, slice and roll up in cling film to keep.
The Organised Housewife. (2014, February 14). Apple fruit leather. Retrieved from https://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/recipes/apple-fruit-leather/