- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas ripe
- Combine milk, egg, margarine, vanilla and bananas, and blend in a mixing jug.
- Place flour and sugar in a large bowl. Mix in milk mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C.
Recipe Source: https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/simple-banana-muffins-recipe/0sijy8jx?r=recipes/schoolholidayrecipes&c=b020s393/School%20holiday%20recipes