What you need:
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Orange cut into wedges
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup orange juice or lemonade
- 2 Shots of gin or triple sec
- 1 Cup of raspberries or strawberries (may use thawed or frozen)
- 1 Small can of diced pineapples (with juice)
- 4 Cups ginger ale
- Pour wine into a large pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon, orange and lime into the wine.
- Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible) and pineapple then add sugar, orange juice and gin.
- Chill overnight if possible or
- Add ginger ale, berries and ice just before serving.
Cross, N. (2011, August 24). Sangria…yes please! Retrieved from http://beachhouseinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/08/sangriayes-please.html