- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium (400g) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (70g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 green onions (shallots), chopped
- 2 tsp Asian seasoning sauce
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (60g) grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill on high.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat; Add potato evenly over base of pan, cover, cook gently 5 minutes, turn, cover, cook a further 2 minutes, remove from pan.
- Add remaining oil to frying pan; add mushrooms and garlic, cook 1 minute, add prepared potato, spinach, shallots and Asian seasoning sauce, mix through.
- Pour in eggs, cook over low heat until bottom side is golden brown, sprinkle cheese evenly over top, place under hot grill until set, cut into wedges to serve.