Now that winter is here it is the perfect time to start drinking hot drinks. We have been experimenting and this is our take on how to make a perfect hot chocolate, enjoy!
- Full Cream Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder - 4 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips - 2 tablespoons
- Place sugar, cocoa and vanilla into a saucepan on high add 1 cup of milk and whisk quickly until ingredients have dissolved , normally takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Add the rest of the milk and keep stirring until the milk comes to the boil.
- Take off the element once milk has boiled and whisk in one tablespoon of the chocolate chips.
- With the other tablespoon add chocolate chips to the bottom of 2 mugs
- Pour hot chocolate over the chocolate chips and stir.