Who loves chicken wings? We love chicken wings!
I love this honey soy chicken wings recipe as I can throw the wings into a container the with marinade the night before I am going to cook them. Then it's as simple as popping them in the oven when I get home the next day after work, much easier (and cheaper) than driving down to pick up fish and chips!
- Chicken Wings - 24
- Soy Sauce - 1/4 Cup
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Sweet paprika - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic - 2 cloves, crushed
- Salad or Potatoes - Whatever you choose to accompany
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof baking dish
- Combine soy sauce, honey, paprika and garlic in a jug.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours. If you can leave over night then even better as this helps to develop the flavours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Bake chicken in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 30- 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favourite sides
TIP: Also great with rice and a basic greens yum!