- 170 g Maggi 2 minute noodles chicken flavoured
- 3 cups mixed vegetables grated
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup ham (deli) chopped
- 1/2 cup light tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly spray a tray of 6 x 1 cup muffin pans with olive oil.
- Cook noodles as directed, reserving the flavour sachets. Drain then rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl.
- Add the reserved flavour sachets, grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and ham.
- Spoon equal portions in muffin pans and top with cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with vegetable sticks and tomato salsa.
Recipe source: https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/vegetable-ham-noodle-cups-recipe/s8dnf3ub?r=recipes/kidfriendlyrecipes&c=2of81x49/Kid%20friendly%20recipes