- 750 g beef mince
- 420 g can condensed tomato soup
- 40 g French onion instant soup
- 2 cup macaroni uncooked
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp mixed herbs *to taste
- Brown mince in large pot.
- Add the soup mix.
- Add tomato soup. Stir.
- Add the water and macaroni. Stir.
- Add in mixed herbs to taste.
- Let the mix come up to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to a low simmer, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
Recipe source: https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/macaroni-mince-recipe/2mi22t1v?r=recipes/kidfriendlyrecipes&c=2of81x49/Kid%20friendly%20recipes