- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 25g butter
- 2 medium halved and thinly sliced red onions
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 125g thinly sliced brie cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- Preheat oven to a moderate heat (180c) and grease a 20cm by 6cm deep springform pan and line with pastry.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook onion and garlic together for around 10 minutes until onion is soft.
- Add peas and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the onion mixture into the pan and top with half the sliced brie, and repeat with remaining onion and brie.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a jug and pour over brie.
- Bake for 50 minutes until quiche is just set, stand for 5 minutes before serving with a tossed salad.
Easy Pea-sy Quiche
Coverdale, K.. (2020). Pea and Brie Quiche. Retrieved from https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/pea-brie-quiche/5a8bda18-af5e-4b8d-8551-ee49ef712f0e