Make Easter Bunnies out of frozen waffles for an easy, healthy, and fun springtime treat! A face decorated with fresh fruit on top of gluten free waffles, this is a breakfast that is sure to start your kids’ day off right.
- 3 gluten free frozen waffles
- 3 strawberries, sliced, for the ears, mouth, and bow tie
- 2 slices of banana, for the eyes
- 2 blueberries, for the eyes
- 1 raspberry, for the nose
- shredded carrots, for the whiskers
- Toast 3 frozen waffles.
- Slice one waffle in half and use for the ears. Slice another waffle in half and use 1 part for the shoulders and then cut out 2 circles for the cheeks.
- Add the strawberry slices and place on top of the ears to fill in.
- Assemble the face and bow tie.