We love handprint crafts and what better time to make them than for Mother’s Day! Mum or Grandma will love receiving this adorable card for Mother’s Day.
Kids will love making the flowers out of their fingerprints and tracing their hand for this craft. We love that this makes such a cute keepsake.
What you’ll need
- Card – green, brown and white or you can use construction paper
- Pink and purple paint
- Sticker gems
- Black Sharpie or Marker
- First start by tracing your handprint on green paper. You can also do a handprint with paint too!
- Now draw and cut out two flowerpots that would fit to size under your handprint. You can draw one and use it to trace the second one so that they are the same size.
- To make your fingerprint flowers, paint or dip any finger and make 6 petals on each flower. We did 3 pink flowers and 2 purple flowers.
- Glue your handprint and flowerpot to white cardstock. Fold one of your flowerpots at the top (so it will open up) and glue on top of the other flowerpot.
- Cut out your fingerprint flowers and glue on sticker gems for the centre of the petal.
- Now write your message inside your card.
We love how easy and fun this card is to make! Kids of all ages will love making this for Mum or Grandma for Mother’s Day!